Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He did it! 4-7-9

We took the training wheel off the bike on Monday. The video is from Monday but Grandma practiced with him all day yesterday and I did a little bit when I got home but he got it! I didn’t get any video from yesterday, because my mom got it on the big camera. He did it though. He is still not sure how to stop but he can go on his own. He is going to need a lot more practice but he is super excited and so I am. What a major stepping stone in life! Good job Daxton

Daxton needing a drink after all his hard work



He didn't quite have it at this point...Thanks for all of your help with this Dad!

4 comments:

nickandmindi said...

Yeah Daxton! That is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yay Daxton!! That is so awesome!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Daxton! That is really great! I hope you had a good birthday, I'm sorry I missed it.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Way to go Daxton! You did awesome..