Friday, June 5, 2009

Dentist 5-29-9


Daxton went to the dentist today. He was lucky and didn't have any cavities. However his Mom and Grandma will be helping him a lot more with brushings. He is not going to be happy about that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love that picture of him!

caden and mandy said...

oh my word.. he is getting so big!! Ha what a good kid to not have any cavities.. I remember when Caden and I were staying with your parents one morning he kept a tooth brush in his mouth for at least a half hour.. haha he is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

I really don't like going to the dentist so good for you, Daxton. Way to be brave! I like the sunglasses. I also like the pictures from Daxton's T-ball game. I feel bad we missed out on that the day of the zoo. Looks like lots of fun!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Way to go buddy! Keep up the good work..