Friday, July 17, 2009

Demolition Derby 7-11-9

I have been really bad about blogging. I have just not been in the mood. So it’s a little late but whatever. We went to Logan to my cousin Mindi’s baby shower…which was really nice. She got a ton of really good stuff. Then we went to Juniper to get some good food and rushed to the derby.
Waiting for it to start

This was Daxton’s first derby. He really didn’t know anything about it. All he knew was that he was really excited, I think it was because everyone else was really excited about it…especially Mandy. So we met up with our family and we all sat and waited for it to start. I don’t think I have seen Daxton that happy and excited about anything since last September when he caught the rabbit. He was laughing and giggling. It was the best thing in the world. Hunter and Daxton would tell each other which cars they liked and then they would cheer for there cars. Oh man, as a parent it was the best thing to watch Daxton so happy. Loved it!

Watching the cars pull in

Waiting and watching

Now its getting exciting

And we have impact...love it

I think I should mention who was all there: RaCinda, Ryan and Manda, Hunter and Abbie, Kalie, Tahnee and Tyson, Doug and Peggy, Casey and Alisa, Caden and Mandy, Daxton and I, Natalie and her friends at at the end a family friend Jesse and my cousin Lacie. Good times!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like Daxton enjoyed the derby! It was fun to see the progression of excitement through the pictures. Keep blogging! :)

Mechelle said...

I love demo derbies! You guys look like you has a great time- nothin' is better than that!

Becky Andrews said...

Steve would be so jealous - He still talks so fondly of going to the demoltion derby in Logan -- so long ago! It seems to be a highlight in his life!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. So cute!

Unknown said...

I love these pic ...very cute...