Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures 10-17-9

We tried to have family pictures taken...but it didn't go well. Lucky for us Casey is an amazing photographer! I love my family! I tried to move these pictures so that they where in so kind of order...but it wouldn't let me. Sorry!

Millie...she is Casey's daughter


Top: Caden (bro) Mandy, Daxton, Me, Casey (bro) Alisa and Millie
Bottom: KrisAnn, Sienna, Aubrey, Corey (bro) Dad and Mom



Sweet Sienna
Me and Daxton...he was cracking
Daxton and Brandi
Corey and KrisAnn
Me...if you are thinking I am cute, you should try to hook me up with someone!
Aubrey and Sienna
Brandi and Daxton

8 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Those pictures turned out so darling! I love them.

Lyssa said...

Great pics! My favorite is the one where you have your arms around Daxton. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I love these. You have such a cute family!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

You are so photogenic.. Love them all!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

You are so photogenic.. Love them all!

Lindsay said...

The pictures turned out great! Casey is a really talented photographer. Your parents have some adorable grandkids!

nickandmindi said...

Such cute pictures! All the ones of you and Daxton are adorable!

The Jeridans said...

Cute pics...Daxton is getting so big. I'm glad I found your blog. I hope all is well :)