I totally forgot to post about this. Its our family tradition to every May have the boys in the family go camping out in the west desert, and the girls used to go shopping and stay in a hotel. This was Daxton's first year out west. He was excited but he didn't know how much fun it was going to be. We had his last soccer game of the season so we let him go to that and then my mother and I drove him to Wendover to meet my Dad to take him out camping.

Pre-trip loading, Dad and Daxton
Daxton at the drop off...he was so excited
So then the boys so out camping. They eat, catch rattlesnakes and lizards and horny toads. My Dad told Daxton that its OK to have dirty hands, that's what guys do when they are camping.
Dirty Daxton and Caden
Caden and Daxton outside the snake den
Dad and Daxton on the three-wheeler
The ladies were able to get together and do dinner at Outback, minus the Morgan part of the family, they were in Orem doing some serious shopping.

RaCinda, Kalie and Abbie

Tahnee and Jessica

Natalie and Jessica

Grandma Mitton and my Mom

Grandma giving me attitude, that's where I get it from

Sammi and Marina and MaKell

The crew, hanging out eating our free food because we had to wait for a really long time.

Top row - Two Kimballs, Cassidy, Sue, Tahnee, Kalie, RaCinda and Sammi
Middle row - Abbie, MaKell, Grandma and Marina
Ground - Mother and I
Yea, Mom and Daxton together again
Daxton and his horny toad, named "Mr. Horny." :)
I told Daxton that the reason that he can no keep it as a pet is because kids get sick because they get their germs in their mouth and they get sick. Well, he said that he kissed it and he put his finger in his mouth got spit and wiped the kiss off. After he had been petting the dang lizard. haha
Daxton playing with "Mr. Horny"
Yes, he did come back with serious attitude
1 comment:
I love girls night out! The guys looked like they had fun camping!
Post a Comment