Friday, October 8, 2010

End of Jardine 7-30-10

Well, after 8 years at Jardine I got laid off. Yes, that is correct. I saw it coming and I am hoping it is a blessing. I have loved to work with my dad. When I was 4 years old I decided that being a receptionist is what I wanted to do. I saw Cherly doing it at Jardine and she just make it look like so much fun. So when I graduated I decided that was really what I wanted to do. Long story short I got in at Jardine. So all of those years practicing saying it paid off. Well, Jardine had major changes and long story short I got let go. I will totally miss working with my dad. He is a great man, and I respect him so much.

My support team showed up to escort me home. Dad, Mom with Addison, Grandma (hiding behind the flowers), KaeLene, RaCinda and Kalie. Tahnee and Tom were also there.
RaCinda and Tahnee standing at my counter
Kalie and Grandma
It was also Millie's birthday so we went to eat and had a little party
One last photo with my sign. I will always love having worked for Jardine. It was a great employer...however, I will not miss working for Thomas :)

2 comments:

Martie and Chad said...

Oh gosh that sucks Miss Brandi. I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope that new doors open up for you, and that you will find greater happiness where ever you find work. Thinkin of you.

Martie

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Yipee,, Happy day!!