Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Grade Aug 2011

Daxton started 1st grade. He is getting so big. I was lucky enough to get to take him to his first day of school because I don't have a job. He was so excited and so nervous. His teacher this year is Mrs. Rachel Jones. He only has a few friends for Kindergarten in his class this year.

The first week of 1st grade was so hard. When Daxton go home from school he was so dang tired. It is a lot of work to go to school for that many hours. It like having a full time job. But he loves his teacher and his class. On Friday the first week of school, Daxton had told me that he wasnt feeling very well. His teacher had informed us that they are going to try to tell you that so they dont have to go to school. So I sent him to school. I thought his coloring looked a little off. When I picked him up from school at the end of the day he was just waisted for a hard first week, so I though. Then when I got him home I realized that his breathing was deep and that he must not be feeling well. I talked him into going to his room and laying down. Well, I came back a few seconds later and he was passed out. Later that day we found out that he was really sick if you know what I mean. yuck!

1 comment:

Shell said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. Love it!