Being that my brother Corey is a machine he decided to the the LOTOJA. It is where they ride road bikes from Logan, Utah to Jackson Wyoming. I think he is nuts personally. So we supported him. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Daxton wasnt with us do to the fact that it was on a weekend he was with his dad. My dad and KrisAnn where his team. That meant that they had to be at all of the stops to give food and drinks for the riders. My mom and I brought his girls up later in the day. They started early in the morning and it would take like 11 hours.


We decorated the car for fun...he didn't think it was fun. His daughters thought it was fun.

KrisAnn at the finish line waiting for Corey. I don't know what place he got but he did really well. If he would have know that he was going to be in the upper half of the finishers he would have tried harder. I still think he is amazing!

Because Corey decided to do the race last minute we didn't have a room so we ended up going to Tetonia to some ski resort to spend the night. It was kind of cool. We where not there for very long though.


Corey and Aubrey, she thinks her dad is pretty cool.

Group picture...yes I know I look like crap. My dad took the picture so he wasn't in it.


Then my mom told the girls about Bear world. So on our way home we got to stop and drive through bear world. I guess the kids liked it. I think my dad liked it the most. He took like a million pictures of all the animals. Lucky for you I didn't post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment