Karlee and Daniel finally got married, just kidding. It was a very nice day. It was not to hot and not cold. Perfect. I didn't know it at the time but I was extreamly emotional about the whole event. I think I cried the hardest. It was great to see her so happy but at the same time when people get married things just aren't the same after that. Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Karlee and Daniel's Wedding 11-6-10
Karlee and Daniel finally got married, just kidding. It was a very nice day. It was not to hot and not cold. Perfect. I didn't know it at the time but I was extreamly emotional about the whole event. I think I cried the hardest. It was great to see her so happy but at the same time when people get married things just aren't the same after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What cute pictures! Some I haven't seen. What a pretty day.
I just saw this! You are so sweet--thanks for posting more pictures that I haven't seen either. Love you, sis!
Post a Comment