Friday, September 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 12-24-10

I am sure that you think you have the best family ever...but you don't.  I have the best family ever.  We are all so close and I love all of them like brothers and sisters.  Every year we all get together and have a party on Christmas eve.  This year was our off year so I was the only one from my family that was there, including Daxton.
I went back and forth about 15 time trying to figure out if I dare to put this picture of me on my blog.  First of all I have no make-up on yet.  I don't go places or see people before this happens.  And second of all I am in my undershirt.  BUT, look at me being so domestic.  I went all over the entire county trying to find stupid hugs to make these cute little deserts for the party.  I am kind of proud.
 Kurt and Grandpa with the team
 Singing Christmas songs
 The rest of us singing
 This is the most precious picture ever, this is Hallie who was playing the part of Mother Mary and look at the way she just looks at the baby, with such love and kindness.


 I am so glad that we act this out every year.  Just to stop what we are doing and remember why we are all together.  I am so grateful for the birth of my Savior, the greatest gift we will ever receive.
 So, I hope that Mindi doesn't mind but I thought this was such a darling picture of her.  I couldn't post my blog without including this picture.  She is the most kind and thoughtful person...beautiful, inside and out.
 Kamrie was the entertainment for the evening.  She was so fun to watch.  She is so dang funny.  We all just sat around and watched her play and dance and just be the funny kid that she is.
Now Jessica, I hope that you don't kill me for this one.  We just spend the rest of the night hanging out and being together.  Talking and laughing and just being together.  I was a really great Christmas Eve.  Oh, and I should mention...Jessica doesn't have crazy eyes.  They are the most beautiful eyes you will ever see.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I swear you look like you're in high school in that first picture. Lucky. I can't believe how fast Daxton is growing up!