Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ski day 1-22-11

Yea, I love winter.  I love snow, coats and skiing.  I love getting to spend Saturdays with my family.  This year Daxton has been such a good skier.  He has had the basic lessons so this year we will work more on the skills that he has learned.  Most important thing is to have fun.  Corey and Aubrey came up to the hill for the first time this year.  Its so much fun watching kids learn and parents trying to keep cool while teaching them.


It was kind of cold but we make sure to always bundle up nice and warm.

Daxton and Grandpa

Aubrey and Corey

Daxton trying to figure out how to turn :)
 I love Daxton and watching him trying to learn something new.  Unfortunately he is kind of like his mother, a little hard headed.  If you try to help him or give him some pointers he just gets mad and cries.  So we just let him do his own thing and watch him.  He did really good.  Just don't tell him what to do :)
Aubrey, Corey, Doug, Brandi and Daxton...Mom taking the picture


The most important thing about skiing is having fun.  Whether its skiing or playing in the snow.


I am so glad that this is something that our family is able to share together.  I love watching the kids learn and just enjoying nature (with all the dirtiness of it buried under a lot of snow.)

No comments: