Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daxton's 5 10-28-08

Daxton was born October 28, 2003 at 12:20 in the afternoon. It was the best day ever…after he was out. He weighted 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. And then I blinked and he was turning 5. For some reason him turning 5 has been really hard on me. I think there are many reasons but I have not figured them all out yet. Anyways I had to work so right after work we went to Chuck E Cheeses and played there for a while. There were too many kids and everything was out of order. It was nuts. Then we went to Applebee’s because it’s also my Dad’s birthday. We met Corey and KrisAnn there for dinner. Then we went to my parent’s house to open presents and have pie…remember it’s also my Dad’s birthday. haha We opened presents and played for a while and then we went home. Man, my baby is 5!


Daxton 5 years ago...he hated the light

Me and the birthday boys
Daxton and Corey playing with Daxton's new toy
Daxton's birthday cupcake...he is getting a cake later

6 comments:

nickandmindi said...

Daxton is getting so big! He is cute as ever! Happy Birthday Daxton! Glad you guys had fun!

Ashley said...

Wow isn't it hard to believe we are old enough to have 5 year olds? My little guy I placed for adoption is turning 6 this December. It makes me realize that maybe I really do have crows feet around my eyes and it isn't a dillusion anymore. ;( haha

Tell Dax Eli and I say happy birthday!

Tica said...

Happy birthday Daxton and Doug. I can't believe how old Daxton is. We both send you all a big hug.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Daxton! What a cute little boy and an equally cute little mom!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to Daxton!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

I remember that day like it was yesterday. What would we do without daxton?