One day at work I got a text from Kalie asking me if I wanted to go to Lagoon. I wanted to go to Lagoon but its so dang expensive. So after talking to my Dad, he said he would pay for me to go so that I didn't have to sit and do nothing all night. Then he adds that I might be able to meet someone there. I laughted, meet someone at Lagoon...right!

Kalie, Tyson, Tyson's friend Carl and his wife Helen and Tahnee

Tahnee is a princess

Kalie was my date

Tahnee and Tyson riding Wicked

Kalie and I on Wicked
3 comments:
I love Wicked. Totally worth the wait in line.
Hey... don't discount Lagoon. You never know who you could meet there. Remember- that is where Eric and I met (well Lagoon Tennis, but it is still hilarious to say that we met at Lagoon) I miss you! It is no fun living in the country without fun neighbors. I'm not kidding about having Hyer withdrawls.
We just have loads of fun together always! Glad that doug let you come with us.
Post a Comment