Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dinner with Gentry 3-19-9

So Gentry invited me to go to dinner with her. I was way excited because she is always busy because she is basically married. Don’t tell her that, she might freak out. Anyways, Daxton was playing with the neighborhood kids so I went to pick him up and he was just crying and making things difficult. I was like oh great, this is going to be so much fun. So I told him that we were going to dinner with Gentry, he was so mad. Then I told him we were going to Olive Garden and he totally freaked out. He was crying and screaming something about his dad. Then he begged me to go to Red Lobster. You have got to love it. So we got him a root beer and he was much better. Gentry and her sister Haylee joined us. Gentry just though that Daxton was so funny, she loves kids but doesn’t have any. So dinner turned out really nice. On our way out Daxton was playing around and he saw some rocks. He jumped on the rocks and said, “Mom take my picture so you can blog it.” He loves to look on our blog with Grandma and she reads it to him. I am so lucky to have such an awesome kid.

2 comments: