Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Times 3-17-9

So we have had some fun times lately but I have not blogged because I am a bad writer. We went to Chuck –E-Cheese on Monday and it was a nightmare. He was so tired and he kept on throwing fits and everyone was like that kid is out of control and that is a bad mom but…what do you do? Then yesterday was a nice day and he spent the day playing with a new kid named William. He is a friend of Mandy’s that she is tending. He had so much fun, he didn’t want to leave. William is into Star Wars so they could be best friends. Then I made him leave so I could spend some time with him. We found Emily down the street playing with her sisters so he was out of there. We played all evening. She is only 3 but they have fun together. He was cute because he would take care of her. She hurt her finger and he went and got her a Band-Aid. Anyways, I love being Daxton’s mom, what an honor. He is my best friend.

Daxton and Emily in Herbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. Daxton is so cute. Love you both.