Daxton had these pictures taken at school
At one point in the day he got mad at me for something (maybe because he was really tired since he work up at 6 am for whatever reason). He went into his room and unloaded his closet and put it in front of the door so I couldn’t get it. Well, later that day when we went to put the stuff back in the closet he noticed that I had baby boy clothes that I have bought through the years. There isn’t much, maybe one or two sleepers and a blanket and slippers. He was like, “mom, what are these for.” I answered him that I bought them for if I ever have another kid. Needless to say, now I am going to have a baby and it’s going to be a brother. Daxton is way excited and I have told him about a million times that I am not going to be having a baby for a lot of years. Still his opinion doesn’t change. At lunch today he said, “Lets discus what we are going to name him. I think we should name him Daxton.” Haha Holy crap! So if you hear that I am going to have a baby, it’s just not true. I wish it were but its NOT!
At one point I was able to get him out of the house. We went and played in the snow and on the swing set. We were out there for about 1 hour. I was in shorts, which was nice until the sun went down and then it got a little chilly. We had a good day over all.
7 comments:
It's funny what kids will say or think. He's getting so big and cute! (He was cute before he's just increasing in the cuteness and age.)
Daxton looks so handsome in his school pictures. What a stud!
Daxton's pictures are super cute! Freaking adorable.
haha you're pregnant?! man look at you. ;) Dax look soo cute in those pics! Love them!
That is so funny- once they get something in thier heads it is almost impossible to get it out! He looks so handsome in his school pictures! Trust me- I am taking the drugs- I've been planning on it since the beginning!
those pics are classic! Sounds like quite the day. I can't wait to sit at home all day and fight my kids.
Those are really cute pics! I love his outfit! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment