Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl 2-1-9

So KrisAnn my sister-in-law went to Las Vegas for the weekend so she asked my mom to watch the babies! My dad was in...well, I am not sure where he was but he was out of town and so my mom had these two babies who wake up all night long so I told her that Daxton and I would take Sienna (3 months) home on Thursday night. Daxton was so excited! She did really good, she didn't even cry she just fussed. No big deal. Daxton went with his dad on Friday night so it was just me and my dad was still gone so I offered to take Sienna again.

Sunday after church I was so tired. I was out late on Saturday night watching the UFC Fights! They were totally awesome. However those poor boys mom's and loved ones. Watching them get the crap beat out of them. Oh man, life changes when you have kids. But for the better! So after church I was watching Sienna again and I got her to sleep but when you laid her down she will wake up. So I held her so she would sleep because she was tired so I laid down with her. Well, we got busted. Not the cutest picture but, oh well!

The football game was really a good game. However I was saddened by the loss of the red team. And due to the big game I got Daxton back early at half time so Trevor didn't miss the game!

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

I am so glad to see an update! I wish that the cards would have won too! You are so sweet to take your little niece!