Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dream 2-12-9

Oh my heck I have to tell you about my dream last night. I hat triplets! Ok, they were little and ugly. So I had these three really little babies and then I had Daxton and for some reason I had Hallie (my cousin Kami's daughter who is 4ish), but she was younger. Well, you can’t explain dreams because they don’t make any sense. I was at the park at the tabernacle in Wellsville with all of these kids and the next thing I know I am bathing Hallie and I put her in and was running the water and all of the other kids needed me so I went to help them and then a few minutes later I heard the water running and so I ran back to the bathroom and Hallie drowned and so I ran to her and she had just fallen asleep (I have a fear of kids drowning so I don’t even leave Daxton un attended and he is 5). Then we went to the market and it was closed and I was so upset because I just wanted some dang penny candy (which I am traumatized because you can buy it anywhere anymore). Shortly after that I woke myself up. I couldn’t take it anymore. haha That was the better of my two dreams. I have been sleeping like crap latley. I am going to blame the drugs and pray that things improve!

This is just a random picture of Daxton in the tub at my mom's house

3 comments:

Mechelle said...

Dreams- yeah- I have a lot of crazy dreams right now too! And no- you really can't make them make sense!

Anonymous said...

Oh man you and your crazy dreams! :)

Tyson and Tahnee said...

It must be the new medication!Ha Ha