Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Out West May 2009

from left to right: Me, Natalie, Tahnee, Kalie, RaCinda, Kassidy(kind of), Jessica, Abbie, Sue, Marina, Sammi, McKell, Krista, Grandma and Alisa (note her cute baby bump)

I woke up and my parents where gone on there trip so I had KrisAnn and the girls come down. I had the day off work because I lost my babysitter do to an awesome vacation. So we went to dinner with them and then Daxton went with Trevor for the weekend. I invited the entire family down because the boys go camping and the girls in the family go shopping. Only RaCinda and Kalie and Abbie could come down tonight. KrisAnn and the girls and I went to dinner and then we took the tired kids home to bed. By the time RaCinda made it down they where tired from a tuff week of hard work so they went right to be.

Then everyone bet at Red Lobster for lunch. Everyone was there except for KaeLene and her girls. It was nice we had 16 people come. Then we all went shopping, we kind of went separate ways and then we all met back together at the mall. We did our damage there and then we went to Taco Time for dinner and to Nielson’s for a concrete. Then it was time for everyone to go home for church in the morning. I found out it was Stake Conference so I did have to teach a lesson so I went home with KrisAnn to help her take care of the girls and so that she didn’t have to be alone. It was so nice to have almost all of the girls in my family together. I love my family so much and I am glad that we are all as close as we are. We missed you Mindi and Morgans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM Red Lobster biscuts sound so amazingly delicious right now.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

I love shopping! It was a pretty good time. Minus the drama that comes along with us all getting together...LOL

nickandmindi said...

Sounds like you guys all had fun getting together! I am sad I missed it! maybe next year!!