Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saint George May 6-10 2009

I went on my family vacation for the year to St. George. On our way there, I drove my dad’s truck with Daxton and Kalie. When we hit South Salt Lake Daxton started to ask if we where there yet. Needless to say I had the worst headache by the time we got there. I would post some pictures to show how much fun we had but my camera is dead and I left the charger at the hotel in St. George. Don’t worry they don’t have it, but I am sending Matt to go and check it out. We had so much fun….Dad and Mom, RaCinda Tahnee and Kalie, Daxton and I and Jessica. We got up each morning and ate breakfast and hit the pool. I think Tahnee was the only one who got any kind of a burn. Then we would do a late lunch and go shopping. Daxton was really quite good with the shopping thing. We tried to get him to try a cucumber and he just about threw up. But it made for a good laugh. We also went to the Fun Park and road the go kart. Daxton had to ride with me because he was too small. I looked at him at one point and I though he was going to throw up. We also had the chance to ride the bumper boats. We had so much fun…thanks Dad for letting us crash your business trip.

Goodies from the convention, he loved the hat

Daxton ready to go swimming

I let Daxton do a build a bear...but he did a dog

Go-Kart crew: Me, Jessica, Kalie and Daxton

Daxton and I in the big go-karts

Daxton riding the kiddie go-karts, he was mad because they didnt go fast

Bumper boats...his was the only squirter that worked

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever leave me like that again! Ok ok you can, but I'm glad you were able to soak in some sun, even though you hate it ;)

Tyson and Tahnee said...

We had such a good time together! Im glad that jessica came down with us. I love hanging out with you! We find fun in everthing.