Corey and his family joined Daxton and I and my parents at Bear Lake. This was the first and only time we have been able to enjoy this lake this year due to the stupid weather. We drove up early in the morning. We got there and the beach was kind of crappy. Filled with yucky weed things that just totally freaked me out! We found a little island out a little farther that was really nice so that is where we spend our day. We had so much fun! Daxton loved playing with the girls. Then we had dinner at Juniper Take Out, which is my favorite place to eat. Then my Dad used his points and got us a room at the new Marriott. It was ok, I loved that it had soft water. Then we got up and went to Tahnee’s to see her new house and decorations. It’s so cute! Then we went to Corey’s for lunch and then to Grandma’s for dinner. It poured and we where so lucky to have a carport. We had an awesome last weekend before school started.

Corey, Daxton, Brandi and Aubrey

Aubrey and Corey

Brandi and Daxton striking a pose
5 comments:
how fun! love bear lake :)
I"m glad you finally updated your blog! Its not like we ever see you or anything :o)
Darn, I missed out on all the fun..
How did the first day go? I still can't believe he's as old as he is.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Love the pics! We had so much fun with you guys! It was a perfect day!
Post a Comment