Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten 8-24-9



Daxton went to his first day of Kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Newman. He was so excited. I didn’t realize that he couldn’t wear sandals so I had to rush to find some shoes! He found his chair and he just sat there and looked around and didn’t say anything. He wouldn’t even make friends with the girl sitting right next to him (which is not at all like him). His teacher seams really nice and she likes to talk a lot. Daxton loves school especially the play ground. I am so happy that Daxton likes school. What a big day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for school!! daxton is so cute!

Lyssa said...

I can't believe he's in Kindergarten. You are such a great Mom! Miss you!

Saunders Family said...

They tell you not to wear sandals... he's totally fine. I think they just worry about wood chips getting in them at recess, or not being able to run during PE. Seriously, its stupid.