Monday, September 21, 2009

Soccer 8-29-9

Daxton is playing soccer. He had his first game. He was not really interested in playing. He had fun though. He is so dang funny! They have pratice for the first 15 minutes and then they play a game.
Note that Daxton is the one laying on the ground

Daxton coming to the side lines to make sure we saw everything

Note: Daxton still talking to us



Excited to play!

Daxton's number 3


Get up Daxton!




Coach trying to keep him in the game and away from the side lines

He got to do a kick...but dont ask me what kind


The other team scored :(



Daxton sitting out...while he was there we fixed his socks so he didnt look so funny

Back in with lots of energy and ready to go

Game over...they won!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't come on Saturday. He looks so stinking cute in his soccer outfits! I love it.

peggy hyer said...

Wow, who knew soccer could be this fun!

Lindsay said...

Daxton is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks!