Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas happened 12/25/09

I feel bad but it was hard for me to have Christmas morning and then have Daxton leave. So I didn't blog about it. But it did happen so here are a few pictures from Christmas.
Corey, Daxton, Sienna and Aubrey...he made that house

Daxton playing Santa with Aubrey

When Daxton saw what Santa had brought him, before he touched anything he ran to the fireplace and told us that he had to say a prayer and thank Santa for bringing him what he wanted. It was totally amazing, what a good boy.

2 comments:

peggy hyer said...

I have never seen a child say a prayer before he touches his toys on Christmas. That is one moment I will never forget! He's so sweet! No really he is!

Lindsay said...

Daxton is so cute! I think you're doing something right if he prays before opening his Christmas presents.