My cousin Kyler got sent home from his mission because he is super sick. I love Kyler, he is such a stud! My entire family went to the airport to pick him up. Now let me tell you about my family, we are so close. This is one of the best support systems that I have ever seen. And I somehow got lucky enought to be born into it. So we all went to the airport, I am talking all the aunts, uncles, cousin and second cousins. It was awesome to see the support that we are lucky enought to have. I let Daxton take the camera and take some pictures...this is the result.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so cute. i'm sorry i've been totally mia.. life is crazy. don't think i've disappeared quite yet. ;) love you and tell everyone i say hello
Post a Comment