I got my tax return back today, now keep in mind it wasn't a huge amount but it was enough to help. So the first thing I thought when I saw the money in my banking account was, "I'm RICH!" Then I got thinking things that I would love to do:
My first thought was that I would love to take Daxton to Disneyland. He would love it, I think. We could go and we could stay for a few days. But then I got thinking he loves warm weather so...
then I was thinking he would love Tahiti. And then I thought about myself, I hate to be hot. I would rather die then be hot. So thinking of myself...
British Columbia. That would be perfect, not to hot and some time together. But maybe a big TV would be fun...
And then I woke up and remembered that hello, I live off that money. No fun stuff, no trips no huge TV's. Dont think that this means that I am not totally thankful for the stuff that I do have, because I am. I have a sweet car, and awesome son and we are going to St. George (in may). What more could I need! :)
2 comments:
Good attitude! Sorry I've been mia. Love you!
Darn money. Always ruining all our big plans.
P.S. I loved those pictures of Disney on Ice - you can totally tell Daxton was having to conciously make an effort to NOT enjoy it, but you know he really did. Too funny.
Post a Comment