Friday, July 23, 2010

Addison Jone's 7-12-10

Well, on 7/11 Tahnee went into labor. I was one of the first to know because we live so far away and needed to make plans to go to Logan. So we went to Logan but she wasn't doing much so we went to the park with the family. We had ourselves a little picnic and played at the park with Daxton, Aubrey and Sienna. Then at about 8:00pm we thought she was getting close so we went to the hospital. At about 10:00pm I made Daxton a bed on the bench and he fell fast asleep. We where getting close to the next day and we all wanted her to come on 7/11 because that is fun! Well, the time came and passed. Grandma and I did a little crossword puzzle. Lets see, I should mention who was there, Tahnee and Tyson, RaCinda and Kalie, Ryan and Manda, Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and Dad, Daxton and I, Tyson's mom, dad and brother. And Fuzzy came later after my dad went to get him. All of the guys fell asleep but us women where too excited and nervous.

Finally, at 2:30am Addison Anne Jones was finally here. She was amazing. She came out with her eyes wide open and talking. I got to see her shortly after she had arrived. Tahnee did awesome and Tyson was such a cute proud father. It was totally awesome! Nothing can beat a birth. She was 6 pound and 7 ounces and 19.5 inches long.

Do to the fact that children can not see the kids unless they are siblings Daxton didn't get to see her. So on Thursday we drove up to Logan so that Daxton could meet "our baby" as he would say. He was so cute and so sweet with her, he was like a proud brother. Its really cute how he refers to her as "our baby". Congrats Tahnee and Tyson, she is beautiful!

No comments: