Friday, July 16, 2010

Random June End 2010

I had these cute pictures that I wanted to share. Daxton went to the dentist, which I think is a very cute office. Not to mention that his dentist is one for my older brothers friends that they grew up with. So that is kind of fun.
Also, my mom gave my dad a new mailbox for fathers day (yes just what he wanted, NOT). Then someone bought numbers for it. Long story short, Daxton found the numbers and decided that he wanted to put them on by his self. I ran outside with him to help. We didn't want him to put them in the wrong order. He insisted he could do it by himself. He found the number off the curb and copied it. My parents are bugged because its a little crooked, and no they will not come off. Sorry guys.

No comments: