There are two things in life that I look forward to, Christmas and St. George! I have been going to St. George every year since I can remember. My dad has a trucking convention down there so we all go. It is the only vacation that I get. We have no plans no agenda and we just have a good time. This year Millie was able to join us. She drove down with us. My mom, grandma Millie, and Daxton and I where all in the same car. Millie didn't shut up the entire way down. I thought I was going to go nuts. She would sing songs and just talk and giggle the entire 4 hours. I thought I was going to go crazy. Abbie also joined us. It was awesome because it gave Daxton someone to play with. Grandma, RaCinda, Tahnee, Kalie and Addison also came. We had a good sized group. First thing we did was swim.
![]() | ||
| Millie trying to warm up to the water |
![]() |
| Abbie |
![]() |
| My beautiful Mom |
![]() |
| Daxton |
![]() | |
| RaCinda and Kalie...sleeping Addison |
![]() |
| Hanging out at the pool |
![]() |
| RaCinda, me, Addison, Tahnee and Kalie |
![]() |
| Grandma Mitton |
Then on the weekend KrisAnn came down and brought the girls. Millie and Sienna became good friends, or as I would call them Double Trouble.
We always go to Fiesta Fun. Daxton still isn't tall enough to drive the go-karts yet.
![]() | |
| Daxton and Abbie jumping off the rocks |
And then just like that, our vacation was over. We had so much fun. Thanks to my parents for letting us do this every year.




































No comments:
Post a Comment