Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baseball 6-18-11

Daxton is at it again.  He loves to play sports, I think he mostly like the interaction that he gets with the kids around him.  He played pitching machine this year.  It scared him but I think he did a really good job.  He was one of the younger kids on his team this year.  It was a good thing because he tried harder.  His team was really good, they even made it to the playoffs.  They one the first game and then came back and the other coach called time before the game was over so the other team won.  None the less, I am very proud of Daxton and what a good teammate he is.




I was also very impressed with his coaches.  They where positive and there to teach the skill and not just to win.  It makes it more fun when its a positive experience for everyone.  Here is a list of the kids on his team:
Boston Painter
Max Painter
Austin Owens
Chance Trujillo
Mason Thueson
Jace Stromberg
Myan Moon
Jared Oliver
Eric Beck
Zach Edwards
Brody Korth

No comments: