Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Eternal Jones' 9-3-11

Tahnee and Tyson finally made it to the temple to be sealed for all eternities.  Growing up I always thought that I would go to the temple first and set the good example for her.  But life didn't turn out that way.  I always felt bad that I didn't set the good example for her.  I debated a million times if I should get my endowments so that I could go with them.  I have always wanted to go with my own eternal companion.  So I waited.  But one day I will make it there, I might just have to take myself.  Thanks Tahnee for setting the example for me.  It was such an awesome day.

I watched Corey's girls while everyone went to the temple.  I was sitting in the car with Aubrey and Sienna and I was talking to Aubrey.
Aubrey - "Brandi, you really need to get married."
Me - "Oh, really?"
Aubrey - "Yea, but make sure that you don't marry a 'ruffian or a thug'..." that was a direct quote from Tangled
Me - "Oh, I know!  Hey do you know any good guys for me to marry?"
Aubrey - "Yes, there is Tyler, Austin..."
Me - "Oh, are these guys your friends?"
Aubrey - "Yes, I go to school with them."
LOL





1 comment: