Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby-sitting 12-2-8

Daxton loves his cousins. KrisAnn came down to go to lunch and a movie with her mom and sister so she asked my mom to watch the girls. Daxton was so excited. I was kind of bummed because I have to work. But I came home from lunch to see them. My mom left me with all of them while she went to get her some food. Three kids under the age of 5, who does that! Daxton and Aubrey were wrestling, she loves him and that is what she does, which would be fine if Daxton wasn’t used to wrestling with grow ups. So I had to put Sienna down and do some separation. Haha they were nuts. My mom asked Daxton to watch Sienna while she tried to get Aubrey down for a nap. Keep in mind that Daxton is 5 and hasn’t been around a baby since Aubrey. So Sienna started to cry and Daxton tried to talk her out of it. Then he goes running up stairs. “Grandma, Sienna is crying and I can’t handle this responsibility!” He is to dang cute, I am so lucky to be his mom. Anyways, we decided to take the kids to see the lights at Layton Park. Aubrey was so dang excited. She was way good at spotting things. We love our girls and hope we get to tend them soon.

Daxton tending Sienna

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Daxton is so cute! He's growing up so fast. Sienna is a doll! It's sort of hard to believe she's about the same age as Avery because Avery is so tiny.