Finally, just what I have been waiting for…SNOW! Haha We went to go to church and the snow was the lightest powder I have felt in years, not to mention that it was about 12 inches deep. It was so cool. We went to church and I was surprised because the snow just two miles south was not as deep? After primary I found Daxton and he told me that his ear hurt. That would explain the fever that he has had since Friday. I left and we went right to the doctor. He was in so much pain. I felt bad because you could tell he didn’t fell well. I carried him, and he even fell asleep on the way to the doctor, which never happens. Well, we got our drugs and ear drops and he was a new person.
RaCinda and Kalie were down and Tahnee and Tyson came down later also. We went out to play in the snow. Tahnee and Daxton made a snow turtle. Then I came out and made a snow shark-fish. It was fun. Then we got out the 3-wheeler and rode behind on the sleds. It was just Tahnee and I at first, with Daxton and a neighbor and my primary girl Erin on the back of the wheeler. It was so much fun, I was shouting for joy. No major injuries for me but Tahnee got the worst rope bruise; it went all around her arm. I love being a kid, I will never grow up. I eventually let Daxton ride on the sled with me. He loved it and wants to do it everyday.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like tons of fun! Is that the same 3 wheeler that you had back in the day? Anyways- I know how much you love the snow- so hooray for you!
I'm finally back to blogging again. I have to say I'm sorry we missed out on that snow party. We have yet to do any serious playing in the snow, at least in the yard. Looks like fun.
Yesterday was a wonderful day. I'm glad you guys stopped our house by after the blessing dinner. Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment