Thursday, December 11, 2008

November went all wrong in 2008

Daxton helping mess up the leaves

So November has been just crazy! We had a really small party for Daxton with the family for his Birthday. That was fun. Then I got the flu during month end and I was in huge trouble because I am the only one that knows how to do it. I was sick on the day that I was supposed to close and the day after. I then returned to work and frantically for the next two days tried to close the month. That means that I didn’t have any fun at work…no blogging or shopping or anything. As far as what we have done this month for fun…we went to Madagascar 2, which I totally enjoyed. We have spent a lot of time with Corey and his family with the new baby. We went to Chuck E Cheeses when Daxton was being naughty (I am really bad at discipline). I had girl’s night with my friends. We had a surprise birthday party for Chelsea. She was totally surprised. It was a lot of fun! I went to the BYU/UTAH game. We sat on the 50 yard line. It was so cold. I went with my Dad and we froze our butts off. It was a lot of fun…and the right team one. haha For Thanksgiving we went to Lewiston, UT. It was the Hyer’s turn. It was nice because all of my family where together…minus Caden who is on his mission. I am so thankful for my family. I don’t know what I would ever do with out them. I am also thankful for my friends. My family and I went to the Jazz game against the Kings. It was a lot of fun. Daxton’s attention only lasts about 10 minutes. My cousin Marti had a baby shower in Logan so there I am back in Logan. Then I got to help watch my nieces again so there mom could go to a concert. That was fun but Daxton and I left early so we could go to bed. Sorry I am so far behind, I will try to work less so I can keep up. haha
Daxton and his 3rd birthday party for his year

Daxton busy at work in the home office
Calling his peeps...ME
Sienna...I like to think she is winking
Daxton and Sienna's first meeting
Daxton wants to hold her every chance he gets


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you blogged! Guess you found time today :) Cute pics

Hilary said...

Did you make Daxton's cake? It was awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you said the right team won the Utah/BYU game.

Mechelle said...

I am glad to finally hear from you again! j/k November did fly by! We need to get together! Coreys litte one is sure cute!

Kelli said...

Hey Brandi, remember me? :) Found your blog on Sherrie's.
cute blog and DARLING little boy!