Monday, September 21, 2009

Aubrey's 3rd Birthday Party 8-31-9

We went to Logan for Aubrey’s birthday party. It was way cute Pirates VS Princess theme. KrisAnn is always so creative…I think she is just trying to make me look bad, and doing a dang good job. haha There was a great turn out. They had so dang much fun, they made pizza and had a piñata and cake and ice-cream. Aubrey got some way fun presents. I am glad that we where able to join in there celebration for my sweet little niece.

Daxton, Abbie and Hunter...I know that Daxton has a crown on but he didn't want to be a pirate

Princess Aubrey and Daxton

The birthday girl laughing it up

2 comments:

peggy hyer said...

I LOVE this picture of Aubrey. Fun Birthday party.

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

Ok, I'm such a slacker. Aubrey's party was a blast thanks to you guys. Thanks for being there to celebrate! I can't believe that was over a month and a half ago. Where does the time go?