We went to Disney on Ice and Daxton cried the entire time because I would not buy him a toy. First of all there was nothing there that he would like. Yea he would like it for the day, but that would be the extent of its usage. Trust me I have done this a million times. So I said no...all freaking evening. Then we just left...in the middle of the closing act. I had had enough! But it could have been fun.



I tried to take a picture...this is what I got


We got a laugh out of this ugly hat




Daxton trying not to enjoy the cars


Daxton fakein it




And in the end, I think he actually like it
2 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen you with glasses, and I love them! Karlee got to go to Disney on Ice too. I'm jealous of all of you.
You got some good pictures. Looks like fun! I've been there. Remember when I took Aubrey to princesses on ice. She cried the whole time, too, but she cried because she was scared to death. Go figure. I'm glad Daxton liked it in the end.
Post a Comment