Friday, March 26, 2010
Skiing 3-20-10
I was finally able to take Daxton skiing. We have been before but it was super cold and well, not much fun for a kid. It was the perfect day. It was a little cold but not too bad. There where a few of us there; my mom and dad, Corey, Caden and Mandy and Daxton and I. I think Daxton did 3 runs all day. He doesnt quite love it yet because he is still learning. He is really quite good at it for the amount of times he has been. He has a little trouble with steering, but that comes in time. I had so much fun with him. I am glad that he is willing to go do something that I love with me.
All ready to go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! love the beanie!
miss daxton. tell him i love him!
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! It always makes things easier when the kidlets enjoy doing the same things you do. Ryah hates shopping :( lol
Post a Comment