Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunday family day 3-21-10

My parents had Sunday dinner at their house. Corey and his family came to join us and Caden and Mandy and Eric and Ashley (addopted family). After dinner the kids where playing. When they came down from the playroom this is what we had...
Daxton was a clone trooper...
look at how the mask is smashing his cute little nose
Daxton the clone trooper
Cowboy Aubrey (she was a cowboy and at one point had two cowboy hats on)
and Sienna worried and into all of the chocolate

Daxton wanted to play basketball so we all played basketball. Corey's comment was "he is totally Brandi's kid!" haha, I think what he means by that is that we are super good, way cordinated and super amazing! By the way, Daxton noted that it was warm out so he dressed himself. Man, look how white he is. He is awesome!
The girls wanted a ride in the jeep but Aubrey was to scared to drive it. So Daxton came to the rescue and drove them down the street. Aubrey and Sienna are not very good yet at posing for pictures. Thanks to by family for getting together. That is what life is all about!

5 comments:

Saunders Family said...

I'm glad we got a mention... lol.

nickandmindi said...

Sundays with the fam are the best! I miss you guys! We haven't seen you in a while!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I think you're right! If Dax is anything like his mommy he is one super awesome kid! Looks like you guys had a blast, being with family is the best!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mechelle said...

I agree, Sundays with family are the best!