Every year my entire one side of the family gets together. It's my grandpa and his brothers. We are talking a lot of people. This year we went to Crystal Hot springs. By the time we finally got there I was ready to go home. Daxton was being difficult and on the way up I lost him in Walmart in Brigham City. This was after I saw at least 5 creepy guys. But we found him, but not till after I almost puked for nerves. My dad and I took the day off to go. He doesn't have the first idea how to take a day off. He is too important. So between Daxton giving me trouble and my dad being on the phone all day, i was ready to go home before we even got there.

My dad finally off the phone working on his day off

Tahnee, Grandma Mitton and Kalie...please note that I told Tahnee that I would not post this picture on Facebook, which I haven't. But I am sure glad that she didn't say anything about my blog! :) Love ya T!

My mom

This picture had to be posted. Daxton being difficult like he was that day, refused to let me take his picture. So this was my attempt to get a picture of him without him noticing...I missed

Finally...Daxton at the Mitton Reunion

Grandma, Tahnne and Daxton. Just a note, it was ridiculously hot

This is the next day Saturday June 26. I couldn't get one person in our group to look at me for a picture...L-R - Liza, Conner, Hunter, Daxton attaching MaKell kind of in the background and Sammi pulling the cute face ;)

I am not sure who all of these people are...they where with our group though...I know Conner, MaKell and Sammi

Daxton's back, Hunter, Annie and Liza

This is a picture of Nash. Now for history sake, at the very end of our reunion Nash was being a wild boy and he was going down the side and he hit his head on the top of the slide. This left at least a 3 inch cut on the top of his head. They ran him to the hospital and he came back with 6 staples. Very cool, chicks dig scars.
Daxton smiling for me
Natalie and her husband Jayson
Aubrey admiring a picture of herself with her black nails
KaeLene and RaCinda with Saydie
Corey and Sienna...being hot
Annie and Grandpa in the back
Grandpa, Nash, Saydie, Liza, Sienna, Mom and Ben
Sienna checking out the trailer


I wanted to show you I was there with my little friend Sienna

Sienna found this little bench and wanted to sleep

but she needed her blanket firstSo I guess I need to share this story with you all. Sunday before we left I was tired. I needed some rest so while Daxton was off playing I thought I would have a little rest in my tent. Because it was hot I took off the rain fly to get a breeze. Well, I woke up from splattered stuff on my legs. I screamed because I thought Daxton had gotten me with a water gun. I went to look and it hit again. Only it was not water, it was a bird. A bird crapped on me twice. I was covered with poop.
And then we went home.
1 comment:
What the hell? I meant facebook and blog.. Cute pictures.. We sure did have a good time!
Post a Comment