Daxton and I went to Wellsville for the holiday. On the way up I got really sick, so I was dumped off at my Grandparents house while everyone went to the parade. I felt bad that I missed seeing the excitement and all of my family. At least my parents took some pictures.


Every year my uncle Kurt has what is called the "little buckaroo rodeo". It is fun for the kids who have grown up watching rodeos on tv or their parents and now they get a turn to participate in it themselves. I was finally feeling a lot better so I was able to talk Daxton into doing it. It was the last year that he could participate in riding the sheep.

Daxton and Hunter and a million other kids waiting for there turn. Daxton was so funny. He was so nervous and he had to go to the bathroom. I gave him some good advice. Just don't let go. What other advice is there to give. I think he did a great job. I guess after watching the video I should have told him not to let his feet touch the ground. He almost make the buzzer. Way to go little cowboy!
1 comment:
Looks like you have been having a great time with Daxton. He is getting sooo big. :) I'm glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment