Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Deer Hunting, Birthday's 10-18-8

On deer hunting weekend my dad and brothers are always at deer camp. But it is also my Mom and RaCinda’s Birthdays, so on that Saturday we meet and go to lunch. I should have taken a group picture but I was really hungry so I forgot. It was fun to see Grandma and Grandpa Mitton, RaCinda, Tahnee, Kalie, Sue, KrisAnn, Aubrey, Kami, Halie and Maci.
RaCinda and my Mom - Birthday Girls
Me and Tahnee
Daxton and Halie...double trouble
Maci...you would not believe how much she ate
Maci licking the lid to the jam...its that good

4 comments:

Tyson and Tahnee said...

We had so much fun. Its always a blast when we all get together.

Tiff@ny said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

How fun, Maci or whatever her name is looks so cute!

peggy hyer said...

Who are those 2 old ladys in the first pic, they are hot!!