On Saturday morning we woke up and went over to my moms. On the way she stopped us and asked us if we wanted to help clean the church. Without hesitation Daxton was right ready to help. My Dad was already there cleaning and so we just pitched in. I found Daxton a hand vaccum and went to town. Well, at one point my mom had to mop the floor in the gym because it was sticky or something. Daxton stopped vaccuming and helped her. The next time I see him his eye is big and red. I asked Daxton what happened to his eye. Daxton replyed, “I was helping grandma with the thing and I was doing this and then it came back at me and banged me in the eye.” Now I have been a janitor since I was really young so I knew exactly what he was talking about. When it came time to squeeze out the mop he pushed the handle to get the water out and when he was done he let go and it sprung back and got him in the eye. Haha I kind of though it was funny. The only thing is I know how bad that hurts when it hit you.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh sad! Poor kid everyone is getting black eyes! Soryn has one too!
How nice of you guys to help clean! Sad that Daxton got hurt!
yeah, I bet we've all done that. But what a good little helper.
Post a Comment