Today was my Mom’s 52nd birthday. We went to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Mitton for lunch. Then Corey was home sick (he lost his voice so it’s hard to make sales calls) so his family decided to come down for dinner. We met at Chili’s in Centerville, at 6:00pm. Needless to say my parents and Corey’s crew were a little late and so was Casey and Alisa so I sat by myself for a while. I was in a hurry because I had to leave to go get Daxton from Trevor. I left at 6:50 and I was at his Dad’s house at 7, I was so fast. Then we went to Dairy Queen to “MAKE” a cake. Everyone was at my house by the time the wonderful DQ workers wrote on the cake. Haha We didn’t wait a second we served it as soon as we walked through the door. Everyone thought I did a great job making a cake. We just sat around for a while and then we opened our one present. Daxton helped her open it. I hope my Mom had the best 52nd birthday that she has ever had.
The cake, yea Daxton picked it out...it had spiders on it
I didn't have candles like I though so we just pretended
The crew Karlee, Mom, Casey, Alisa, KrisAnn and some of Corey
Aubrey playing with the toys
KrisAnn and Corey
Mom, Casey and Alisa
Karlee and Mom




Mom's new snow boots...Happy Birthday MOM!
6 comments:
You sure know how to throw a party! That cake wasn't bad either. Thanks, we really had fun.
MMMMM that cake looks so freaking good! =) Looks like you guys had a great time! Tell your mother Happy Birthday!!! She looks beautiful as always! Miss you
Ice Cream cakes are the best! Happy birthday to your mom! She still looks young!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEGGY!
Looks like fun! Happy birthday Pegg! Love you lots!!
I have the best family in the world. Thanks for the cake Brandi your the best. And the boots are sweet, like me. Its always nice to be with family on the day you are old as mud. I have colored those roots! Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment