Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girls night out 10-10-8

I have been busy at work so I am just going to have to load my pictures will little information. On friday we had girls night and my girls from work went. We went to Olive Garden. Rylee decided it would be funny if our thing for the night was to hide our faces like Wilson on Home Improvement. So that explains some of the pictures.
Alicia and I...doing a Wilson
Me, Alicia, Rylee and Chelsea
After dinner we drove to Ogden to Toads. We wanted to do go karts. It was so much fun. It was kind of cold but I totally didnt mind.

Me, Chelsea and Alicia...Rylee is taking the picture

Oh, and we were gansters...Rylee is hard core!

Then we were done and it was still early so I wouldn't let us part ways yet. So we decided to go to Wal-Mart. I found this cart in the parking lot and everyone jumped in. We got plenty of dirty looks. But I think we were doing them a favior. We found Rylee and Halloween costume to wear to work...pictures to follow in future blogs. haha

Rylee, Chelsea and Alicia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yay :) good times! I'm pretty excited for next girls night out.. even if I don't work there anymore..!

Lyssa said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

nickandmindi said...

Looks like so much fun! Its always nice to have a girls night out!