Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Bike 3-26-9

Daxton and I road bikes at Wal-Mart the other night and he was so excited and I decided that I would get him a bike. His old bike is a 12” bike and is now too small. So I sent him an email with pictures of all the bikes that were the right size and told him to pick one. So we ordered his new bike and it will be her soon. I would just get one from the store but the sun came out last week and they are all gone. So I sure hope that he likes this bike. Maybe I can even get him to ride it? haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool. Can't wait to actually see it!

Lindsay said...

He's going to have a great time on that! It was really nice to see you and Daxton this evening, he's getting so old!