Maci, my cousin's daughter...darling
When you tell her to pose she will put her hands together and cross her legs.
This is Daxton and his new scuba gear, just getting ready.
Friday 7-11-08
Friday was my big Mediation day. Trevor (my ex) and I am my attorney went to mediation. They put us in a room togher to try to talk out our differences. Well, not to go into to much detail...we got seperated fairly quickly. And the final out come was NOTHING! I spend over $500.00 and we didn't agree to anything, so its back to court.
Then we went to my cousins Ryan's wedding. It was in Logan so it is kind of a long ride. We took my dad's truck because we were going to the lake on Saturday and we were not going home. Daxton was freaking out because it doesn't have a TV like Grandma's Tahoe so we got the camera out.

The wedding was very nice. Ryan looked very handsome! This is his second marriage so we are all hoping that things work out better for him the second time around. We were at the wedding all night long. You know how when you are with people and you have no right to tell them when to leave...well, this was the case. We were there from 5 which was 30 minutes early and didn't leave until 10. Daxton was having fun playing with the kids.
Tragic Tuesday 7-8-8
I got to work around 8 and all was well. Then a few minutes later I hear all of the fire trucks and police that are within 10 minutes of here. Then all my co-workers go running to the enterance. I was thinking a car accident. So I ran to the end of the building that over looks the road and this is what I saw. With my company being in the Petroleum business the phones when crazy. I guess the guy that rolled the pup called my dad immediately to see if someone was here to pump out the diesel. To the rescue, we had someone here that could do that. The pup was leaking so we moved as fast as we could and all in all saved the day. What a team!
Monday 7-7-8
With my cousin getting married I was lucky enough to be invited to a bridal shower for his future wife. It was at my aunt Ra Cinda's house. So as soon as I got off work my mom, Dad and Daxton and I headed to Nibley (almost Logan). We were there on time...well early, and the bride was late but so was everyone else. My dad took Daxton and went to Corey and KrisAnn's house to play with Aubrey. My family are all my best friends. I love spending time with them. We always have some adventure. We were talking about Facebook because I signed up Kalie so she could find friends. Well, Tahnee who doesn't like to miss out on anything signed up for it too. Then Jessica was like that sounds like fun. Then Tahnee, who loves to have her picture taken, was like lets take pictures. So we did. Then before I knew it, it was 9 and Aubrey needed to go to bed and Daxton, well, yea. So we drove home.

I am in dark gray, Tahnee is in peach, Jessica is in red and Kalie is in light gray
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there, for all of it!! Miss ya!!
Look how cute you are! I found your blog from Brooke's. send me your email address to shaemariej@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog...if you get bored! your little guy is beautiful!
Look at you Ms. Blogger! haha I love that you are blogging now! Yay! And I think it's stupid that you have to go to court.. again. Stupid judges.
Post a Comment