Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged

Chelsea tagged me
A. Attached or Single – Single…help a friend out people
B. Best Friend – Family doesn’t count – Chelsea, Rylee, Eric & Ashley
C. Cake or Pie – Ice cream cake
D. Day –Saturdays
E. Essential Item(s) – Shower and makeup
F. Favorite Color – Black
G. Gummy bear or Worms – Worms
H. Hometown - Kaysville
I. Indulgences – Watching what I want on TV
J. January or July –January
K. Kids – Only one…Daxton, but there will be more
L. Life is incomplete without – Daxton and companionship
M. Marriage Date – I need a date…then marriage haha
N. Number of siblings – 3 brothers and 3 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples – Orange
P. Phobias or Fears – Daxton being like Trevor
Q. Quote – In a world where you can be anything be yourself
R. Reason to Smile – Kids…especially mine
S. Season – Anything but hot
T. Tag – Ashley
U. Unknown fact about me – My favorite TV show is Lois and Clark the Adventures of Superman
V. Vegan or Oppressor of Animals – who cares
W. Worst Habit – My eating habit
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – Ultra sounds, if there is a baby
Y. Your favorite food – Candy and Mac N’ Cheese
Z. Zodiac Sign – No clue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAC'N CHEESE? HAHA YOU CRACK ME UP!

Kristy and Dave said...

What? I'm not included in the sibling count or the best friend list? We are so in a fight.