Monday, July 14, 2008

To blog, or not to blog

Well, I am blogging. I have been wanting to do it for some time now but I have been afraid. So you people who do not like that I might write everyday…get over it. I don’t have a picture to post today because of the fact that my battery died but usually I will have a ton of fun pictures to post. I hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're a blogger now! Yay! Yay! Yay!

nickandmindi said...

I am so glad that you have a blog! I am excited to see pics and hear what your doing!!! You look pretty and Daxton is so cute!! I miss you lots!!!

Brooke Woodall said...

So excited to see pictures and keep up with everything going on in your life!! We need to get together soon.