I am so excited. I finally got Daxton back! Its been far too long. Today was his first day of swimming lessons. He was so excited. He was telling me all about it on the way. He is taking lessons in Bountiful so that for my lunch I can go and watch him. My mom picked me up and off we went.

This is Daxton and his teacher. At first I was thinking he was the only one.
Then this kid showed up. That boy was not a fish.

This was Daxton in his lesson...a natural born fish.
In the middle of the lesson the guy who was in charge of the lesson’s approached me and asked me if I was Daxton’s mom. I was like oh no what did he do. The guys asked if it was ok that we moved Daxton up a level. He was too advanced for the beginner lesson. I was such a proud mom. So I guess you could say that Daxton’s lesson went great.
8 comments:
Yay for Daxton! I'm so excited that he is already advanced! Woo woo! He gets his smarts from his mom :)
That is so great! Gabe is still a little afraid of the water- but I will break him of that! You should be proud!
Yeah Daxton! He's the man!!
ps your look pretty in that pic with him!!
Bradi- Daxton is simply adoreable! He is a precious little boy! How is life? Whats new?
Yeah!!! I found you! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! I want to get together with you sometime soon! I miss you, and I can't believe how BIG your handsome boy is! I think our boys would really get along! What a darling swimmer.
Oh, I am in Logan. Well, Nibley actually, but next time you come up you better stop and say hi if you can! Better yet, I think you and Dax should come up for the weekend sometime! We would love to have you! Where are you???
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw yours on Mechelle's. That is awesome Daxton is so "advanced" :) Maybe he can get Nathan in there!
what a cute little swimmer, Im glad you can go with him. and mindi's right you do look pretty!
Post a Comment