Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tired 7-21-08

Hell Monday, that is what I usually call it. I have payroll that is due by...well, I don't know when but it doesn't give me much time to perfect it. Not to mention that everyone runs out of product over the weekend so the phones are crazy. It's nice because you stay really busy but it also takes a lot of effort to get everything done on such a tight deadline.

I went to lunch with mom and Daxton like I always do. I was so tired. We were driving around Bountiful and I was telling Daxton how tired I was and I shut my eyes and the informed me that only he could sleep. So he pretended to sleep. Keep in mind that if I blinked to long that Daxton would inform me that I couldn't sleep.

Daxton is also in love with transformers. Everytime we pass a McDonalds he is all of a sudden hungry. He has most of them but not all. I think he is going turn into a chicken nugget before McDonalds get a new toy in. It kind of makes me sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he doesnt turn into a chicken nugget that would be one unhealthy little boy! ;)